Courts are available not only to the club’s players but to the general public as well. Both members and non-members are able to book courts:
- as a one-time reservation either by calling the reception (02/206 206 00), or through the reservation system after creating an account and buying credit (credit can be bought by cash at the club’s reception or by a bank transfer to the TK Slovan – Marketing account – IBAN SK60 0900 0000 0001 7907 0235).
- as a whole-season reservation, more information will be provided personally, through mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through our contact form.
Rules of whole-season reservations
- summer season lasts for 24 weeks (24 reservations), the payment is for 20 weeks, the four weeks are considered as compensation in case of rain or tournaments, this means that reservations canceled due to rain and events planned in advance will not be compensated any further.
- whole-season reservations for the winter season are paid for according to the number of weeks in said season.
- reservations canceled by the club due to unplanned events will be compensated.